FINGERPRINT WEDDING RINGS
Do you want a wedding ring that's special, unique & personalised for your big day and, more importantly, the rest of your life?
Our Fingerprint Wedding Rings are truly unique; the fingerprint of each partner is engraved into each other’s ring, making the rings individual and personalised for each couple. What could be more special than that?
We offer an entirely bespoke and personal service to ensure that your wedding rings are exactly how you envision. So if you have any specific requirements, such as stone setting, bespoke shaping or you just want to discuss ideas, please get in touch.
Fingerprints are usually positioned on the outside of the ring, but there is the option to have the prints on the inside, so only you know they are there.
We select the most interesting part of the fingerprint for the engraving, to include all of the whorls, arches or loops, to make the print visually appealing and truly unique.
D Shaped Platinum & Palladium Fingerprint Wedding Rings
Platinum & Palladium Fingerprint Wedding Rings
Lifesize Neutral Fingerprint Design
- 5mm D Shaped Ring. Lifesize Fingerprint Design Measures 14mm across.
- 4mm D Shaped Ring. Smaller Fingerprint Detail Measures 8mm across.
- Fingerprint Wedding Rings are available in a variety of different precious metals including platinum, white gold, yellow gold, red gold and palladium. Please see the price guide or contact Natalie Holt for a specific quote.
- The fingerprints of the couple are engraved onto the rings so there is depth to the prints. They are available with either a full-size fingerprint (~11-14mm) or a small fingerprint detail (~7-8 mm). Fingerprint designs are available in neutral or oxidised finishes (although for white gold, only the neutral finish is available).
- Fingerprints are taken using an ink pad and paper and the best fingerprint impression is then engraved into the ring. A good fingerprint impression should have lots of definition between the lines (See example image above left).